Pipe Conveyor Belt
Effective space utilisation and apply to complex formation of the
Totally enclosed and long-distant conveying
2. Profile of pipe conveyor:
Totally enclosed conveying for the major part of the conveyor's
travel, minimising environmental pollution and protecting the
product from contamination and theft. Effective space utilisation
because the pipe's cross-section is narrower than common belt
conveyors of the same capacity.
Curved transport as the pipe can curve both horizontally and
vertically. A single pipe conveyor can replace several common belt
conveyors, reducing the need for additional belt drives and also
transfer points and chutes where the product degrades and dust is
Inclined conveying at angles generally 50 % steeper than possible
with common belt conveyors reducing the conveyor's overall length.
1. Avoids pollution by preventing falling or spillage of Carried
2. Avoids damage to belt inner surface, as fallen objects do not
attach to belt surface.
3. Prevents other substances from entering, assuring purity of
4. Reduces abrasion between the products and inner belt surface
which increases when conveyor belts are in pipes, enabling greater
transportation degree than other commonly used belts.
5. Traditional conveyor belts only allows conveying at a straight
line which needs extra space for curves. Tube form conveyor belts
offers simplified transport system which help saves space and cost.